- Chancellor expected to deliver on tax cuts.
- Dip in fuel prices slightly eases inflation.
- Prices rising higher than wages, ONS statistics show.
- Cost of living crisis continues to impact personal finances.
- The support package is said to cost up to £150 billion.
- Soaring inflation contributes to slow growth.
- Interest rates expected to rise to 2.25%.
- Businesses to receive six-month support package.
- Most impacted industries include energy supply and transportation.
- Government publishes bounce-back loan scheme performance update.
What we’ll do for you
Find out more about how we help businesses in South West London and beyond and start building the right package of support to nurture your business.