Plan for success
No matter how good your business idea is, you will need a good business plan with sound financial information and a strategy to turn the idea into a reality. Most start-ups need funding, and preparing a business plan not only allows you to see if the idea can be profitable but it also allows a bank or lender to understand your business idea and lays out clear objectives and strategies that will act as a blueprint for success.
We know exactly what information is required and how it can be presented, providing you with a better chance of success when it comes to receiving funding for your business. We can also offer the independent funding support services of Kingston Burrowes Finance Ltd.
What to include in your business plan
- Executive Summary – a synopsis of the key points of your entire plan
- Introduction and Company Overview – the business opportunity, who you are, what you plan to sell or offer, why and to whom
- Market and Competitors – define your market, your position in it and who your competitors are
- Sales and Marketing Strategy – why should people buy you product and service, and how do you plan to sell it to them
- Operations – outline your premises, production facilities, and IT systems
- Financial Information – how much capital you need and the security you can offer lenders, including sources of revenue and income
- Risk analysis – it is good practice to show that you have reviewed the risks your business could face, and that you have looked at contingencies and insurance to mitigate these
Cash flow forecasting
Don't let cashflow issues be a barrier to success. Let us help you to maximise the efficiency of your cashflow as well as preparing essential cashflow reports for lenders.
Understanding your accounts and making the right financial decisions is vital to the success of your business. We have successfully fulfilled the Finance Director role for a variety of organisations.
Tell us your story
If you'd like to know more about how Kingston Burrowes can help manage your business or personal accounts, talk to one of our friendly team today.