THE PAYROLL SERVICE YOU DIDN’T KNOW YOU NEEDED
Regardless of how many people you employ, running your own Payroll can be time consuming, diverting time and resources needed for the core activities of your business. Even for just a handful of employees, Payroll requires careful attention to detail and awareness of employment legislation to ensure your practices are compliant and you avoid unnecessary fines.
Employers often wonder if outsourcing Payroll for small businesses is worth it, but with now over 61% of businesses doing just that, the answer is becoming more and more of a yes. A Payroll specialist will ensure accurate calculations are made for tax and national insurance and will adjust them accordingly for sickness, paternity or maternity leave as well as other considerations such as student loans and workplace pensions. Alongside this, they will take care of all PAYE administration, dealing with HMRC on your behalf, filing returns on time and taking care of your obligations with the Pensions Regulator.
What Kingston Burrowes can do for you
- Calculation of employee tax, national insurance, statutory sick pay, and maternity pay
- Administration of PAYE including calculation of NICs
- Production of leavers P45s and end of year P60s
- Production of payslips
- Completion of statutory forms including year-end returns, to issue to your employees and HMRC
- Administration of Construction Industry Scheme (CIS), including CIS verification, statements and deductions
- Administration of pensions deductions including meeting your obligations under Auto-enrolment
- Completion of P11D forms, reporting taxable employee and director benefits or expenses to HMRC
- BACS (Bank Automated Clearance) Payroll processing
- Guidance on employee expenses to ensure correct treatment and tax efficiency
A PAYROLL SERVICE YOU CAN TRUST
Our specialist knowledge and experience ensure that your Payroll is set up accurately and that you understand how the Payroll process works. A dedicated Payroll manager will be also available to answer any queries you may have.
It’s likely that your Payroll priorities are focussed on paying your staff on time each month and remaining compliant with employment legislation. With an experienced and reliable Payroll service in place, you can feel safe in the knowledge that we will deliver not just the Payroll essentials, but that we will act in your best interests to ensure tax efficiency. All of which grants you the time and resources to make essential business decisions and concentrate on growing your business.
At a price you can afford
As with all outsourced business services, there are associated costs. At Kingston Burrowes, our experience of providing managed Payroll services to SMEs means that we have fine-tuned our processes and service to minimise the costs incurred by our clients. We provide clear and simple explanations of the processes throughout, and our fees are transparent from the beginning with no hidden or surprise admin charges.
LET KINGSTON BURROWES TAKE CARE OF YOUR PAYROLL
We have been providing Payroll solutions in the South West London region for several years and have many satisfied clients throughout Kingston, Surbiton, New Malden, Raynes Park, Wimbledon, Reigate, Chessington, Epsom, Sutton, Cheam, and Banstead.
- Allows you to focus more on your core business needs
- Saves you time consuming admin
- Reduces the cost of hiring and training in-house payroll staff
- Risk and compliant management in line with the latest legislation
- Keeps your Payroll secure and your data safe
- Improves your employees’ financial wellbeing with always on-time, accurate pay
- Dedicated Payroll manager on-hand whenever you need them
Tell us your story
If you'd like to know more about how Kingston Burrowes can help manage your business or personal accounts, talk to one of our friendly team today.