- New data indicates mortgage rates are returning to normal.
- Total tax take for 2021/22 so far is £41.5bn higher than last year.
- Economic recovery expected in late 2024.
- Government plans aim to promote fiscal stability
- The legislation aims to reduce administrative burdens.
- The latest advisory rates for company cars remain unchanged.
- The changes to R&D credits aim to tackle fraudulent claims.
- Some industry leaders praise Autumn Statement measures.
- Economy to recover to pre-pandemic levels in late 2024.
- Additional-tax rate threshold reduced for thousands of taxpayers.
What we’ll do for you
Find out more about how we help businesses in South West London and beyond and start building the right package of support to nurture your business.