A head start for business
If you have recently started a business or are thinking of starting a new business, come and talk to us. We always welcome the opportunity to talk, to find out about your plans and see if we can help.
Most new business owners begin with the foundation of a solid business proposition and plenty of entrepreneurial spirit and commitment to see it through. Most however are not experts in the legal and financial aspects of running a business and the practicalities can appear daunting. Fortunately, with the support of a team of experts beside you, you don’t need to be an expert in these fields to succeed in business.
We can help you in understanding the numbers, assessing your resources and capabilities along with the operational and funding requirements of your business.
Our experience supporting all sorts of new businesses means that we can provide extensive direction and advice on starting up a business to ensure that the process runs as smoothly and hassle free as possible.
We will help you to:
- decide on the most suitable structure for your business – sole trader, partnership, limited liability partnership or limited company
- prepare a business plan, cashflow projections, budgets, and trading forecasts
- assess your finance requirements and draw up the necessary proposals in conjunction with our specialist Business Finance team
- complete any registration procedures with Companies House and HMRC
- deal with company secretarial issues and general business administration
- keep on top of bookkeeping, VAT, payroll and other accounting requirements
Cash flow forecasting
Don't let cashflow issues be a barrier to success. Let us help you to maximise the efficiency of your cashflow as well as preparing essential cashflow reports for lenders.
Understanding your accounts and making the right financial decisions is vital to the success of your business. We have successfully fulfilled the Finance Director role for a variety of organisations.
Tell us your story
If you'd like to know more about how Kingston Burrowes can help manage your business or personal accounts, talk to one of our friendly team today.